- To create a coherent brand identity and brand story for Lanzzo
- To position Lanzzo as a pioneer in the then-nonexistent ‘affordable luxury’ market segment
A four-pronged, multi-faceted communications campaign that entailed:
– Marketing: involving market development strategy, retail strategy and branding.
– Web development: our UI/UX designers and developers worked tirelessly to build a corporate website with arresting visuals and a minimalist, easy-to-navigate layout for retail customers.
– Public relations: relationship building with journalists from relevant tier 1 publications such as Vogue China and Bazaar China, in order to build brand credibility and customer confidence through association with these prestigious media titles.
– Community engagement: through social media channels such as WeChat and Weibo, the IDEA team worked round-the-clock to build community engagement, converting followers into customers.
In addition, IDEA’s work for Lanzzo also included multiple press releases and proactive pitching of stories and brand messages to relevant media, as well as participating in trade shows in order to build brand awareness. By securing wide media coverage in leading lifestyle titles – both online and print – IDEA’s integrated campaign helped in the development and growth of Lanzzo’s customer base, distribution network, and retail footprint in the hugely promising Chinese market.
“IDEA’s creative and compelling content, both written and visual, made a significant contribution to meeting our website traffic objectives, as well as raising brand awareness and our business growth in a highly competitive consumer market,” said Mr Xu Zhonglang, founder and president of Lanzzo.